A few weeks ago I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog award by the creative ladies at HaleSaaw! I was excited to be part of the group of blogs that Aleeha and Lucy nominated. The One Lovely Blog award is a great way for bloggers to congratulate each other and share blogs they like with their readers
Do a post about the award
Share 7 facts about yourself
Nominate up to 15 bloggers
Tell your nominees the good news!
- I love to travel, my favorite places are: Amsterdam, Seoul, and New Zealand (both islands).
- I was born in a country that no longer exists – Czechoslovakia. When I was a year old the country split into two different nations: Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- I love Nutella and bacon but would never combine the two.
- I have been practicing yoga regularly for two years now and am working on my splits and holding a handstand
- You will find me drinking a cup of coffee every morning.
- When I was little I hated napping, now I wish I could nap every day.
- I will try just about any food, except anything with mushrooms. Although, I am slowly warming up to the taste of them.
All of the blogs above are ones I frequently enjoy reading and love seeing the content they post. Go and check them out =o)
Happy Sunday everyone!
x the Adventurer
Copyright © Dream of Adventures 2017. All rights reserved.