Whether you are going out, staying in and doing laundry, or wrapping Christmas presents like me tonight, put on your red lipstick and grab your heels because it’s FRIDAY!! Here are some of my weekend night essentials:
- This is the best blush I have ever owned thanks to my sister who gave me her extra sample of it years ago. It doesn’t matter if it is summer or winter it always goes with my skin tone. I wear it daily but put on a little extra to give my cheeks a nice pink glow in the evening. (Brand: Nars; Shade: Orgasm)
- Another thank you to my sister for this evening essential: my Chanel lipstick. She was visiting me in Chicago before my twenty first birthday and took me shopping for my first Chanel lipstick. Just a dab of this on my lips and I am ready to go out. Always a classy look with a bit of sexy. (Brand: Chanel; Shade: 99 Pirate)
- I bought this pair of ear rings to wear on Valentine’s Day a few years ago and still love to wear them. They are just the right statement accessory for a night out. (Brand: Express)
- To create a smoky eye I use this eye shadow palette and it never disappoints. The different shades let me be able to make a simple smoky eye or dark and mysterious look. Urban Decay has become my favorite eye shadow brand because it lasts so well. (Brand: Urban Decay Naked Basics)
- You can’t go out without a little spray of perfume. Last Christmas my boyfriend gave me My Burberry perfume and even though I wear it daily I always add an extra spray or two for when I go out. I love the elegant and simple look of the bottle so I keep it on my nightstand (alongside my plaque from DAE). (Brand: Burberry).
- These are my favorite pairs of shoes I have ever bought. I could sleep, shower, cook and clean in them. They are the most comfortable heels I have ever worn, I didn’t even have to break them in. Black heels are easily paired with any outfit when I go out. (Brand: BCBG)